4/06/2012

Frozen and can't breathe

Tumblr_m20j295o841qc95upo1_500_large
Hey all, wow, so long la me not update, k i'm sorrayy, psht, i'm just too busy with my school and all stuffs! me have 2 weeks more and then me exam, arghh arghh arghh, i'm afraid of exams, aaa, now i must study hard to get 5A's, hope i'll get 5A.. hmm :/ nevermind. so how's your life? do you love 2012? me love it so much! but too many homeworks laa this year, I want to be 7 years old but all the money can't buy me a time machine,.. hmm, it's 1:00 am here and i dunwan to sleep, y'know, year 6 at my school tidur at school tonight, walaweii, best tuu.. and next week pbsm ade buat camping but me don't go because i dunwan!! i want to be at school dari pergi camping, argh I think i'm alone because everyone will go EXCEPT me! it's not fair! but i don't care, i still have my Pengakap, Kadet, Putri Islam friends~ aigoo T.T, and ofcourse the 'PENGAKAP' will accompany me *ceh, hmm, me miss her soo badly, damn damn damn, I wish you were here...... Shot me out of the sky, You're my kryptonite, You keep making me weak, Yeah frozen and can't breathe and I need you here with me now cause you've got that one thing.. hahaha kbai

Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: