4/17/2012

Exams.

6618232171_be4be2b40a_z_large
Aiseh. exams.
Assalamualaikum and hi. guess what, i got exams! huh yeah it started yesterday actually and tomorrow is the last day. tomorrow i have English, Kemahiran Hidup, Arts and Science. hmm, i'm afraid lah if i'll get B in Science, hmm, I promise i will do my best tomorrow, read the question carefully, so you guys please pray for me, and i'm otw nak pergi study science. science and then english. kemahiran hidup? no need to study lol. haha kidding. i'll study sikit2...mane lah tahu tetibe keluar soalan yang sy tak tau, better study.. now I only have 10 minutes left and I must go study~ argh argh argh, oh yea, bm kefahaman i got A, Alhamdullilah...and I hope I'll get 5A's, hmmm, oh i must go now, go where? huh studylawei, wahahaha. kbye, assalamualaikum ;) wish me luck, Sayang semua!

Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: