1/16/2012

Why am i so lazy.

Homework_172219197_large
Seriously, I hate homeworks .____. 
Bonjour guys, it's 1 AM and I dont want to sleep. know why? because of Homeworks!!!! AAAAAAAA!!! I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you and fullstop. Homework homework homework can you just go die? if every time i do my homework, my facebook is calling me like this 'Check Me! Check Me!!' so, i checkyyy! that's why i leave my homework. gheeez, and i hate when the teacher give us homework but the next day, the teacher don't want the homework. what daaa. i wasted my time but i think tomorrow the teacher nak lah .__. mampus laaaaa.! homework ade banyak macam menara eiffel *yeah i want to go there............ someday :'( come on it's 1 am i want to go to sleep, homework? yeah finish!!! hahaha. but ade some nk buat pagi esok because i don't know the answer!!!! yeah i'm hyper so what byeee assalamualaikum kalau tak jawab dosa kalau jawab... ehehehehe :P

Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: