7/30/2012

Study Time.

563944_202044186591779_1114687023_n_large
Wellow guys! Yeah I got exams. It started today. It's kinda hard but easy too! :) tomorrow is Mathematics (1), Kajian Tempatan and Pendidikan Agama Islam maybe, and next tomorrow is Science and English! Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I'm afraid of Science! also English. Please pray for me :> I hope I will get A in Science & English, also BMK, BMP and Mathematics! Yeah I hope I will get 5A's and make my mom proud of me. Ahhhh. I need to study! especially Science and English! Waaaaaaaaaaa. Hmm. harap harap soalan Science semua sy boleh jawab. Insya-Allah. :). PLEASE PRAY FOR MEH. Pweety pweety pwease :3. Btw, My friend Aliya will go to UK this Thursday and i'm so jealous of her. Like, I want to go there too! -.- Hmm, my class will be so BORING without her. but who cares. Now I need to study for tomorrow, Bubye :)

Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: