6/02/2012

Yeah the night is alive you can feel the heartbeat.

Tumblr_l5ss2rdbxl1qbs0f7o1_1280_large
Kuala Lumpur? yep, sy kat sini sekarang ^^
Hi, June dah kita ni kan, aish, cepatnya masa berlalu...hmm...
Cuti ni korang gi mane? aah, kalau sy biase je lah, ape lagi kalau bukan Kuala Lumpur.. But i like it..I love KL and I don't know why............now i don't know what to write...lalalala....
Ok, talk about my friends..they're okay..good..friendly..awesome but sometimes crazy..and this year rasa mcm semua berubah,woohoo and I love my new life! euw, 2011 SUCKS. 2012 AH-MAY-ZING!. yeahp i love 2012 than 2011..oh and..you know what? i met Pixie Lott! omg! she's so pretty, awh i love her smile! this this this, tengok gambar ini ;p
Me! Lol.
So itu lah dia..Pixie Lott...and I don't understand why my friends keep calling her 'Basikal Fixie Tanah Lott'.. it's kinda weird, but sodoicare. woah, Hey Pixie, I just met you, And this is Crazy!..lol..and I can't wait this 7th June, you know Christina Perri? I love youuuuu for a thousandddddd yeaaarrrsssss tu la. tak kenal lagi? aiseh, tanya budak ni > Lisa. add dia dalam fb lah malas sy nak letak link link ni. Nur Lisa Hasrizal. she's my whatsapp friend and my enemy, sometimes she always mad at me and I don't know what language she speaks..so 'you better watch out!' lol. 6 Mahir's students always say that word. sometimes, it's kinda funny. nah, we're talking about Christina Perri not Lisa or 6 Mahir....yep..die ade buat concert kat KL Live, sy ape lagi, ofcourse lah pergi *tapi tak tahu betul ke tak* uuu I want to meet her so badly! asdfghjkl. bwahahaha. 

Ok, it's 2:57 am here and it's awesome! i'm bored and my ciksue keluar pergi birthday party tp tak balik2 lagi..sekarang dah pukul 2..haha kbye

Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: