1/31/2012

cantik tertarik menarik kau memang kebom

Tumblr_lplzrw1tz81qh79fwo1_500_large
My kitty, boleh main piano, boleh type lagi ;p
Hey you, excusez-moi ebelibadi. I'm gonna talk about moi et mes amis. Yeay i can speak in Frenchass! how cool is that. kk. me yaya mina teefah syasya nk gi KB Mall this sunday, FOR KELANTANESE, this sunday kan cuti laweii. maulud maulud! yeah, this is our plan.
First- Pizza Hut! everyone kena bagi 5 ringgit but me? me 9 ringgit because i'm kind! :3
Second- Popularrr! yeah books :D
Third- F.O.S! we want to buy cute PJ'S for our SLEEPOVER.
Fourth- Parkway! Accecories for SLEEPOVER.
Fifth- Cool Blog! Chocolate Vanilla, yum yum! :)
Sixth- Famous Amos! cookies and cookies
Seventh- Bowling ooooh ;) (not sure)
Eighth- Shopping and shopping and shopping
k that's all, emm we will go at 2pm to 6pm!! and Aliya's sister and my ciksue will accompany us, yelakan, takkan takde org dewasa teman, WE'RE YOUNG! so faham faham je la.
and after KB Mall....... TUTTI FRUTTI!!! tutti frutti dh buka kat Kubang Kerian. a-w-e-s-o-m-e! em today me yaya mina syasya were singing who do you think you are a super s-t-a-r, who do you think you are you can kiss my oh my god. bye.
and remember..

I'M GONNA CRASH YOUR PARTYHH! XD


Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: