12/25/2011

More Chocolates

*
yummy for the tummy!
Ola, look, i want chocolates! more more and more! hi im eating chocolate. hihi. my grandma went to langkawi last week and she bought me chocolates, haha, goooood ;) because i really want chocolates. vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, waaa! O.O im lovin' it! geeheehee :D 

oh no, i went to my room and i looked at my calendar and i was like Oh My God! it's 25th Dec! and holidays gonna end! waa im too busy with my vacation until i dont remember about the date. yah tomorrow i must go to school :3 hehee. wait, i hate durians! -,- but i love chocolates yum yum hihi. ahh im starting to be so mengarut, pshtt ! better stop right here, it's 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING and i dont want to sleep (Y) bye. peace panda!

Thanks Yous! follow gak eh :)

No comments: